- Laser & Optical Transit Layout
- Concrete Form Work
- Drywall Mechanic (radiuses, complex framing, acoustical, sound proofing, isolation systems)
- Cabinet Making & Millwork
- Drafting/Mechanical Drawing
- Electrical Wiring Installation
- Restaurant Construction
- Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinet Installation
- Bilingual – Spanish & English
Rosewood Commercial Builders – 2013 – Present
- Delegate work to carpenters and laborers.
- Coordinate various trades and job sequencing.
- Create punch lists.
- Document daily work progress.
- Hammacher Schlemmer – 147 E. 57th St. New York City
Dawson Associates – New York, NY 2009 — 2013
- Worked on all aspects of restaurant construction from start to finish.
- Assembled prefabricated modular stainless steel framed bar systems.
- Bourgeois Pig — Carroll Gardens
- Gin Palace — East Village
- Jane’s Sweet Buns — St. Mark’s Place
Independent Sub Contractor – New York, NY & Long Island, NY 2004 — 2008
- Deck building, Planter boxes
- Roof/Rafter Framing
- Window, Door, Tin Ceiling & Cornice Installations
Krozier Art Movers — New York, NY 2001 — 2002
- Built engineered crates for traveling art collections (including MOMA).
- Created weather & shock proof cases for shipping priceless works of art.
Art In Motion — Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY 2001 — 2002
- Worked on crates for shipping sculpture pieces.
City Cabinet — New York, NY 1999 — 2004
- Made visits to measure and survey site conditions.
- Drew up plan & elevation views for designer.
- Created shop drawings of each unit for fabrication.
- Oversaw design, fabrication & installation of custom
- Stainless steel countertops, backsplashes & cabinets.
- Repaired, altered, replaced & disassembled finished residential kitchens.
Sanba Inc. [Interior Design & Construction] — New York, New York 1994 to 1996, 2001
- Installed doors, trim & hardware, etc. on very high-end residential renovations;
- Worked closely with architect on projects requiring a skilled & diverse tradesman with an artistic eye
Campbell Construction — New York, New York 1990 to 1993
- Worked on high-end renovations including Keith Richards’ (Rolling Stones) triplex in Silk Building.
- Worked extensively with optical transit for layout, ceilings, benchmarks, pulling radiuses, etc.
Restaurant Construction Experience
WaveDancer Inc., Nation Builders, Metro Food Service Inc. — New York 1988 to 2000
Leadman for Companies Specializing In Building Restaurants
- Alphabet Lounge — Avenue C, New York
- Creme Cafe — 2nd Avenue, New York
- Lox Around The Clock — 6th Ave., New York
- Kitchen Club — Prince Street, New York
- Cal’s — West 21st Street, New York
- Barrollo — West Broadway, New York
- Le Gemelle — Grand Street, New York
Qualitex Construction — New York, New York 1985 to 1987
- Managed 10 Carpenters and 8 Laborers on Commercial Drywall Projects
Sound One Inc. — New York, New York 1987 to 1988
Managed 8 Carpenters and 4 Laborers on Large Sound Control Project
- Built small theaters and sound effect environments for film industry
1998, Certificate of Completion, Study of Electricity
“Tres Bocas” Hydro-Electric Plant — Utuado, Puerto Rico
1980-83, Cabinetry Apprenticeship, Andres Mannik Woodworking — New York, New York